Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thing #9

Thing #9: RSS Feeds cont.

Google Blog Search was easy to use and I was able to find Library2Play and Mike Falick's blog. Both were actually linked to one another through the related blogs.


When searching Bloglines for Library2Play and SBISD I had more search results since it seemed to provide any blogs that contained the phrase. This was a bit overwhelming however, it did allow me to located blogs of other participants.


Searching the Edublog winners, I found many blogs that I will add to my Reader. I found the Classroom 2.0 Ning very useful: http://www.classroom20.com/ I preferred the Ning rather that the traditional blog format since it allows user interaction through the use of forums and chat interaction.

Technorati: I like that it highlights blogs and allows users to mark their favorite blogs to view. I found it interesting that they didn't have an education section in their blog directory. I did search the baseball blogs in the directory and spent some time reading these. I really like the layout and found searching very user friendly.

Atomic learning provides many helpful tutorials for a variety of technical issues. I'll be sure to visit this website often.

No comments:

Post a Comment