Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thing #23

Thing #23 The End:

I can't believe that this journey is over.

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

I enjoyed playing with the online image generators. I could see how the students would really get into them. I enjoyed all of the 23 Things and I learned a lot from each one.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

It has made me want to modify and change up my lessons to integrate more web 2.0 resources into them. I hope to create a class Ning and a class blog for next year. I am a bit nervous in doing so but I am sure that my students and other staff member can assist me if any problems arise.

Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

I am surprised that I actually enjoyed participating in professional development. This was a very informative professional development and it was the best one that I have participated in.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

I would like to have worked on fewer "Things" over the summer. I really would like to have developed lessons around each Thing.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?

YES.

How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?

Innovative.

1 comment:

  1. the journey really isn't over..we hope you will continue your travels by sharing your tools with students and letting us share in the success buy posting about it in your blog!
    Have a great "innovative" year!

    ReplyDelete